Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Quilt Camp Progress Report

We are just two days into quilt camp and already we are seeing quite a bit of progress, so let's see what has been going on thus far.

Jan, a first-time camper but an accomplished quilter, made this.
Pam has finished a table topper.

Anita has a t-shirt quilt top finished.

Pamela has a good start on her quilt top.

Sharon has been in an ultra colorful mood this week.

JoAnn pin-basted an already completed quilt top and has a good start on her wall-hanging.




Betty is making a Peanuts themed wall hanging for her grandchildren. This is the pattern; I will have a picture of her progress tomorrow.

Linda has done a lot of cutting (not one of her favorite things), and has the first block completed.



Sherrie has been binding a quilt, and finishing the embroidery on a baby quilt that will be going to a niece's new baby.



I think that's enough for  now. I have not gotten a picture yet of Pat's fantastic Ohio State quilt, and maybe by Wednesday, I will have some progress to show you on my men's shirts quilts.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!