Friday, June 26, 2015

Quilt Camp Progress Report #3

Thursday brought us the following highlights:

From Sharon, more colorful combinations with Kaffe Fassett fabrics.




Pat has finished her Ohio State quilt top. I think several of us know people who would like to have this quilt!


Pamela has finished her blue and white batik quilt; it is a Kay England pattern.

Pamela has a very cool looking organizer and mat under her sewing machine.


Sherrie is quilting a table runner. I remember her making these teeny-tiny little acorns last November when we quilted together on Veterans' Day. Here's a link to that post.

Linda has a whole lotta' blocks made and will be heavy into completing this quilt top today.





Betty finished off her wall hanging.

And I can finally show you my progress on the work shirt quilt. I am really enjoying the challenge of coming up with something that I think the customer will like.

My basic pattern is a made-up brick path quilt. I have interrupted the "brick" rows with a row of 9-patches and 3-strip patches. And look what else I added - the pocket of one of the shirts. I hope the owner will think this is as cool as I do! Do you see the stains? Work shirts have stains, and I chose not to cut around them. I hope that will be cool with the owner, too.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!