Sunday, February 11, 2018

I'm Okay! Don't Worry About Me!

Since we were covered in ice Wednesday and it didn't melt until Friday, our high-speed internet became disabled. By the time we could call the provider, it was Friday afternoon and you know what that means - no technician available until Monday.

DH and I don't know how to live w/o our internet! 

I at least have my iPhone and iPad which allows some bit of access. DH has nothing. Poor guy.

I am working on the quilt top called Snow Shoo.


Using the chaining technique I learned years ago doing Quilt In A Day projects by Eleanor Burns, I will have this top completed later today.

I am also doing quite a bit of stitching on Lake Effect. That is a project that becomes rather addicting! 


I will soon be back with more regular posting when our service is restored.
Happy Quilting, Friends!
Jayne


2 comments:

  1. I thought perhaps you were out on a great adventure, like a quilt retreat or something. We didn't have ice, just got 8" of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt blocks! Be careful in all that ice!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!