Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lake Effects Developments

As I suspected, interspersing the Snowfall fabrics into my already existing mass of hexies for Lake Effect is working out perfectly. I will let the photographs do the talking.


The picture above shows my earlier hexies and at the very bottom are the Snowfall hexies. I see very easy blending of fabrics going on here. It will be fun to finish off the charm pack and then weave these Snowfall hexies into my existing assortment.



At this point in time, I have done just a small portion of the charm squares. I will use the entire charm pack (I can get two hexies from each 5" square) and then blend and mix the whole bunch.

To read about my earlier concern over the intensity of the reds, click here. I am glad I was cautious at this early stage; I would hate to have moved forward and then later regretted using a red which dissatisfied me.

Today is Slow Sunday Stitching! Come join the party over at Kathy's Quilts!
Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. I especially like that blue at the back with the hints of red. Good call!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!