Sunday, November 25, 2018

Big Stitching and Buckeye Winning

What a great day in the state of Ohio! Our beloved Buckeyes beat TTUN and all is right with the world - if that sort of thing matters. We are devoted OSU fans here in this house, and it sure feels good to enjoy this day after a fantastic win.


I was able to get some significant slow stitching done during the game, and have made a good amount of progress on the Roman Holiday "freebie" table topper. I had all these leftover HSTs and made this little beauty back in January or February. Late this fall I decided to do some big-stitch quilting on it, and if I can devote a few more hours, I will have a finish before Christmas. Yeah!


You can see my quilting marks and I sure hope those will wash out. I've used a rather heavy hand on marking this; I'm crossing my fingers.

Right now we are watching the NFL battle of Ohio; this household roots for the Browns, and so far that looks like a happy ending for us, too!

I'm linking up with the Slow Sunday Stitching party over at Kathy's Quilts. Hope you will go have a look around! There's plenty of inspiration!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Just love that fabric line. I'm certain that your topper will be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't great when we can use leftover HST and get a beautiful bonus quilt project. I love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!