Thursday, November 1, 2018

November!

Can you believe it?!?


November already. Like Snoopy and Woodstock, I'm rather excited for the month, as lots of fun is scheduled.

Before I go into all of that, however, allow me to share my October collage. As I wrote on Instagram, this was a month of very little sewing but a lot of memories. I had some totally special moments.


Of the 9 pictures in the collage, just four represent sewing -- Chock Full O' Charm with Rachel Remembered fabric; the baby quilt for Wendy; the Roman Holiday basket quilt, and the Roman Holiday HST topper. I plan to update soon on how some of those have progressed this past week or so.

The non-sewing pictures are the true memory-makers. A day with dear friends Sharon and Dee; a weekend with our daughters and their guys in Hocking Hills; our son coming home from a summer in Oregon; a hawk chilling on the chaise lounge chair in the front yard; and the euchre tournament hosted by my sister and brother-in-law in their barn loft. Gosh. All very special in their own ways.

I'm thinking about making some goals for November, but to be honest, my only goal ought to be a significant deep-cleaning of this house! We are moving some things around, and before one thing can go to another place the place for that needs to be tidied or rearranged. It all gets very complicated. I will try to make some sense of it.

Have a wonderful November!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!