Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Project in My Future

 You know I've spent a portion of this summer making pillow covers for both our front room and family room sofas. Well, I have been mulling around a design for another sofa pillow based on a neighbor's barn quilt. 

Tell me, now, will this make a pretty couch cushion or what?

It's a variation of the Carolina Lily block, and I am sure I will have to modify some patterns I have seen, but I am confident I can do it. The more I look at this, the more it grows on me.

These colors are quite pleasing, and even though it matches none of my current decor, I can see myself going with them in my pillow. Gosh, I could make a couple - one like this, and one to match my decor. That would be a pair, and that would be a "look." Right? Is that how home decorating works? *Ha*

Have a great day! I am enjoying my Myrtle Beach vacation with the girls. I planned a few posts before leaving just for you!

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!