Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Meet Archie

My newest grand-nephew made his appearance the 31st of August. Mom and baby are doing great, and my nephew Will is as proud a papa as I have ever seen.

I have not yet met the little guy, but my sister, first-time grandma Sandy, sent me a picture of Archie on his quilt from Auntie Jayne.

To see additional pics of the quilt, click here. It looks as though I never did take a full-on picture of it, but the design is identical to ones I've made previously for babies. This one was fun because I bought all the fabrics on vacation in the Shenandoah Valley. The Fisher Price motif is fun, as it is a throwback to some of the toys our kids had, and even when we ourselves were kids. Parents and grandparents recall playing with Fisher Price.

Have you got a go-to baby quilt pattern? At present, I am unaware of a need for a baby quilt, but I am sure I will use this design again.

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!