Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Hello August!

Incredibly, we have turned yet another page on the 2023 calendar. This year is just racing right along, isn't it?

I have yet to make a list for what I'd like to accomplish this month, but as always I've got a mental list. Also, I still have that list from June when I uncovered soooo many false starts and UFOs during my sewing room clear out. I definitely have continued to consult that list and while I know some of them will NEVER be done, I do anticipate finishing a few more.

I also have yet to make my July collage. I like to recap the recently completed month just so I know that I did actually have some highlights. A rather inauspicious beginning to a month in which I hope to accomplish a lot. I need to gear up and hit the gas pedal!

Welcome, August! And let's make this month great!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!