A couple of weeks ago, I made the decision to switch around a few cabinets in my kitchen to make things more accessible. Here were the problems I needed to solve.
1. Kitchen Aid mixer stored on a high shelf; too heavy to access; burdensome.
2. Foodstuffs in a corner cupboard- couldn't reach the back; long-forgotten items hiding back there.
3. Cookie sheets, trays & cake pans stored inadequately-a jumble of pans to juggle every time I needed something.
4. Many nice cookbooks shelved upstairs rather than in the kitchen.
5. Pantry closet was messy/cluttered.
So, I spent the day taking apart cabinets, moving things around, and throwing things out. A few things will go to a yard sale my DS plans to have.
Above is the cleaned-out corner cabinet.
Here's the pantry closet that was a disaster.
Ahhh, finally, it's all done. I hate doing jobs like this (this is why I have expired food with dates of 2002!), but I am so glad to have this to cross off my list! Now I can get back to Blue Portugal which only needs its borders. After that, I may go straight into Economy Blue, which is cut out and waiting in the wings.
Happy Quilting, Friends!