Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Baby Graduated



Oh my. I had a rough day yesterday! Our baby graduated from college, and I found that to be a reality I was not quite ready to accept! The Class of 2015 is the 200th class to graduate from Ohio University, and our Emma was among the hundreds who walked across the stage.

Our Emma. Her degree is in Health Service Administration. She is technically not finished until after summer session, as she must yet do an internship. After that, let the job offers pour in!

Emma with her sister and brother-in-law, Erin and Jeff.

Emma with her parents, Kevin and Jayne.
We had some fun afterwards - went to an uptown bar called Jackie O's for beer and burgers. Then we went to her apartment where this happened.


She got to see her purple Kaffe quilt. Nothing like a couple of goofy girls to make things fun. She really likes her quilt, and noted that I did indeed follow her instructions: "purple Kaffe with chevrons." Good job, Mom. *wink*

Another milestone met and passed. Sigh.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you all... and ooh what a lovely quilt too!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!