Monday, October 16, 2017

Mid-Month Crunch

Having been sick for two weeks, progress on my sewing and quilting to-do list has been woefully lacking. Now that I am feeling almost entirely back to normal, the goal will be to try to tackle that list with gusto from here on out to month's end.

So, first, I have made all the triangles for Emma's wall hanging. They were easy-peasy with the help of Thangles papers.

The stack of HSTs; probably made a few too many.

Our sketch of what it will look like.

Pressed HSTs measuring 2.5 inches. 
I would like to continue working on the wall hanging, but another list item is also screaming for attention: the October UFO. Since tomorrow is a sewing day with Sharon, I think I will devote the day to working on it. One good, long day of sewing could accomplish so much on that deadline, and it would feel really good to see yet another UFO bite the proverbial dust.



Which means that continuing to work on Emma's wall hanging will wait patiently off to the side for a day or two. I am determined, though, to finish both this month, so it won't be waiting for long.

I am linking up today with Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!