Sunday, October 22, 2017

Slow Sunday Binding

I brought home a little project for a friend on Friday. Terry, fellow Frankfort girl and long arm quilter, had a customer quilt that needed to be bound - by  hand - and Terry asked if I'd do it. I enjoy that sort of thing, so of course I said I would.

Normally, Terry does not offer this service, but the customer is somewhat elderly, and I'm sure it seemed like the right thing to do.



It's a very pretty Christmas quilt made with 10" squares - very simple, yet very, very appealing. After I finish the binding, I will take a picture of the entire quilt.

So I have enjoyed a leisurely day of hand stitching. Hope your Sunday has been leisurely, as well. I am linking up with Kathy and the Slow Sunday Stitching party.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Love your baby quilts for those sweet babies. Hand stitching is just the best; I know I feel so much more in control than with the machine. Yes, it would be interesting to see this quilt. Enjoy your slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really enjoy binding quilts for others! That's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!