Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Celebrate Spring!

 I was away and without internet on the actual first day of spring, yet don't for a moment think that I am not enjoying the wonderful reawakening of springtime treasures!


Soon after returning home, I cut these daffodils from our yard to enjoy indoors while we had a few rainy, dreary days.

After all these years of being retired, I still find things I enjoy teaching. It was always my practice to share this Wordsworth poem with students when daffodils were blooming. I thought I'd share it here with you today. Enjoy!

You might have to click on the image and enlarge in order to read it.

Today I am spending time with two long-time English teacher cohorts! Lunch with Sharon and Dee is on the agenda. We always have such great conversations when we are together!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!