Thursday, March 30, 2023

Quick Baby Quilt Update

A day or so ago, I had a text from my niece featuring her youngest son showing off his Aunt Jayne-made quilt! I love getting these unexpected surprises! Thanks, Elisa!!

Say hello to Benjamin who was born in August, if I recall correctly. He is about 2 months older than our Cate. We had a whole bunch of babies in the family this last year, so I have to work at keeping birthdays and ages straight!

Do you remember when I made this quilt? Check this post to read its history. I found the frog fabric in a clearance bin and grabbed it for use in baby quilts. Guess what I did NOT know when I bought it?

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

Isn't this just the coolest thing? I hope he enjoys his extra special quilt for many years! I always tell the moms to "wear them out!" That would be the quilts, not the kids!! *smiles*

We are off this evening to see our own sweet girl, baby Cate. *more smiles* We cannot get enough of her!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!