Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Fun With the Frankfort Girls

It has been simply ages since we last checked in with the Frankfort Girls to see the pretty makes they produce. Let's remedy that today! These ladies are some of the dearest and most encouraging friends; seeing all their gorgeous creations helps me maintain my energy to create.


I missed a couple of gatherings in late January through mid-February while we were in Florida for the extended stay. We left for the second trip south after a meeting at Terry's and I will present those pretties first. Let the quilt parade begin!








Don't you agree that these quilts would without doubt keep a quilter motivated? These gals are most prolific!

I will gladly share any pattern names with readers if you are interested. I didn't write down any details, but I can easily get them if anyone wants to make these quilts. That gingerbread man quilt at the end was  completed with backing of the gingerbread man fabric in the final picture. Dontcha' love it when happy combinations like that sometimes occur!

Last Friday we met at Sheryll's house and these next two quilts are her creations - finishes of UFOs, if I recall correctly.


Brown and red quilts are so appealing; you all probably recognize that last one as a Primitive Gatherings pattern. It's one I've lusted over many a time!

Since I have nothing to show in the way of finishes, the next best thing is to share the finishes of friends. Hope you enjoyed the little quilt parade.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!