Friday, February 2, 2024

Hello February!

A lot of folks have a strong distaste for the long, dreary days of January, but this business of coming to Florida has cured that for us! January was a wonderfully fun month, and I eagerly look forward to February. The busy days vary considerably here, and we just never know how each day will unfold.

 I have my January collage all ready to go, but no time to share it now as we are off to shuffleboard momentarily. I will attempt to get the January wrap-up posted tomorrow. I have a couple other big goals for today, and you'll hear more about that tomorrow, too.



We did get the barn quilt hung yesterday. I am pleased with it, and only wish I'd made it slightly bigger. Hope I can remember that when the time comes for this one to be replaced. A long time off, hopefully.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!