Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Recent Show and Tell Beauties

Last Friday morning, the Frankfort Girls met at Sharon O.’s house and we had several quilts to share for show and tell. As per usual, Jan was the busiest of our busy bees! The first 3 shown here are all from her.

Looks great, but Jan said it was a bear to make; the directions were poorly done.

This is made with panels from last years Ohio Shop Hop.

EPP pattern purchased from Annette Williams of Sewing the Good Life.

Helen also had a finish. Remember at the retreat when she was so very frustrated cutting out the red and green trees for Alpine? Well, take her out of a talk-filled room and into the quiet confines of her home and she can work miracles! I'm showing you the quilt right-side-up and upside-down, so you can see that it looks like she also made white trees! *grin*


Now for one bit of older business: A few weeks ago, we had a show and tell which I failed to mention; it’s a beauty and really ought to be shared. Terry finished this pretty churn dash quilt with all the gorgeous blues! My eyes are telling me I need to make this! Look at the movement created with the placement of the stars. Love it.


These sweet girls truly do continue to inspire me to stay busy and keep on creating! 

Happy Quilting, Friends!

Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!