Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Tagalong Quilted

Way, way back in April of 2010, I made a Schnibbles called Tagalong. On Fridays when I get together with my group for quilting, I have been working on hand-quilting it.

This week, I finished it! How about that? *big cheesy grin*


Feels good to report a finish! I have so many quilt tops from small, like this, to huge queen- and king-sized. It'll be awhile before everything gets quilted.

I need to be more committed to hand-quilting some of them.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love it Jane - great colors! I've got a Schnibbles quilt done except for the binding. It's got a scalloped edge, which I've never done, but I hope to work on it this weekend. blessings, marlene