Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Borders On!

I'll just quickly check in to show you the borders I decided on for 9-Patch Criss Cross. This quilt is 100% from my stash, and I think that everything works together pretty well. I finished it up last Wednesday when Sharon was here for sewing.


The 2-inch inner border is a brown Thimbleberries print; the 7-inch outer border is also Thimbleberries. Since the pattern is from a T-berries book, it seems fitting that I used 3 of her fabrics in this quilt.

That's all for today! Tomorrow, I am going to share an Italian pasta recipe. Yum!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Super pretty. Love how you photographed it too.