Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jackie Gets Her Quilt

Darling Jacqueline Clare finally took ownership of her quilt a week or so ago. I still have not met the new babe, who is being called Jackie, but her grandparents have kept me in the loop with pictures and updates.

A baby in a quilt. Is there anything sweeter??


Alison and Paul, proud parents, show off the new baby quilt. I sure hope it met their expectations. It was a fun to make, and I would consider doing more of this pattern.

Happy Quilting, Friends!