Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Craft Fair Signage

I told you about the tags I made for the craft fair. Today I will show you a couple of ways I changed those tags slightly to add interest.

 I used a variety of plate stands and memo holders to post signs.

 Again, if I hadn't waited until the last minute to do this task, I would have had neater penmanship. This is what a rush job looks like.

 I had this cigar box given to me by a good friend. It was in my jewelry drawer, but I didn't really keep anything of importance in it. So I gave it a new job.


I'd made a bunch of chap stick holders, and put them in the cigar box. I took a small frame and used the faded book page as a background. I used a dry-erase marker to write the price on the glass. Worked pretty well. I leaned the frame in the lid of the cigar box.

And finally, I used clothespins to attach tags. I used the faded book pages on stiff card stock again, and just attached the sign to the antique lunch box.

Still on vacation, Peeps!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!