Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Reunion, of Sorts

On Friday, the 5 Frankfort girls were together for their regularly scheduled visit from 9-noon. It was a bit of a reunion - for me, anyway - as I had missed the previous 2 visits. First, I missed the week of our wedding, and then I missed again when I left for Myrtle Beach. So the Frankfort Five were reunited at Sharon O's house, and we had so much catching up to do that the morning just flew right by - well, now we always do, so my absences had nothing whatsoever to do with that.

Let's see what we were working on, shall we? Our hostess Sharon had a couple of projects to share with us.
Candle mats which will be favors at an upcoming club meeting she is hosting.

The beginnings of a table runner. Sharon has been into  making hexies!

This is the completed flimsy of the sampler Sharon began while on our retreat back in April.


Sharon finished the binding on the wall hanging above while we visited.


Terry finished the binding on this wall hanging. Terry and Sheryll are really getting their UFOs done!

JoAnn worked on her wool applique, but I didn't get any pictures. And I worked on finishing my own UFO. I will show you that in an upcoming post.

It is Quilt Camp 2014 Week!! I am off to have some fun!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy seeing all the wonderful creations your friends make. Now I'm really looking forward to pictures from Quilt Camp. Sad not to be able to attend this year. "Hi" to all from GA.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!