Friday, June 6, 2014

Vacation Begins!


Queen Bernina is closed for awhile.


And so is The Princess.

I am off to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a week of sun and fun. This will be the third year I have taken a vacation with "the girls." This year will be especially fun because we have my mom and sister with us! Some of the usual crowd was unable to join us, so I invited my sister Sandy, and she said, "let's ask Mom," so we did! And she's coming along!! Whoo-hoo!

I am prepping a few blog posts to appear in my absence. Hope you don't think I am wasting your time. I will try to make them relevant.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun. sun, beach, friends, perfect. See you when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you see this before you go, have a great time.

    If you see this when you get back, I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A holiday with the girls and you didn't take the sewing machine?! I'm shocked!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!