Monday, January 30, 2012

My Sister's Bar Stools!

Sandy, my sister of "get the ripper" fame, is boasting yet another reupholstering project - and this one she did all by herself!

Here is a before barstool.


Remove the seat; these are screwed on for easy removal.


Purchase the foam rubber; Sandy's came from JoAnn Fabrics.


The steps are easy enough; just follow the pictures she sent me.






She stapled the new fabric under the seat, reattached the seat to the stool, and there you go!


This stool has the same fabric as her desk chair that we did a few weeks ago.


A no-sewing project by my sister. Thanks, Sandy, for providing the material for today's post!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, great project. I love the change. Now if I can just figure out how to do this on a similar but different stool, now that would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!