Friday, July 12, 2013

Gettin' Things Straight

Wrong. Yep, I was wrong. Hard to believe, but I have been calling this quilt on my 'To Do" list by the wrong name - for a year!

On both my 2013 Goals and my Ten Things This Summer lists I have incorrectly labeled a quilt. Duh.

The quilt I want to make is called Carson's Courtyard (not Carson's Creek). Daggum'it! I dislike messing up stuff like that.

If you are interested in making this quilt, it is from the Summer 2012 issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects.

I promise to refer to it by its proper name from this point on. I guarantee, though, that I will have to stop and think before I type it, and that's a fact.

Okay, so on to other business. I have been working (but  not very hard) on the paper-pieced UFO. It is going to end up being a lap-size quilt. Only 20 blocks. I could make more, but I am ready to be done with this and so lap-quilt it shall be!


I will find a suitable gold/yellow in my stash to use for an inner border. Then I will probably add a tiny black border and then a deep red for the outer border.

Later this morning the Frankfort girls are coming for our regularly scheduled 9-noon get-together. I must get the muffins in the oven!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!