Sunday, February 9, 2014

UFOs from January

When we met at JoAnn's on Friday, we had quite a number of finishes to show off. We have completed our first month of the UFO Challenge. Also there are additional projects interspersed here. I think you will enjoy the pretties, so sit back and enjoy. (I'm having trouble with what seems to be slow internet service, so I am just posting the pictures, which is what you are most interested in, anyway, right?)

From JoAnn we have these:


From Terry:


From Sheryll:





I have already shown you my Pink Lemonade, which was my January finish.

It is going to be a productive year!
Happy Quilting, Friends!
 


2 comments:

  1. It's going to be a very productive year from the look of it and there'll be some lovely quilts as a result of your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look great. I especially like the last one. interesting pattern

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!