Mine was to quilt and bind the little doll quilt called Pink Lemonade, which I made in a quilt along sponsored by Lori at Humble Quilts back in January and February of 2012. I have made several of her little quilts - there are teeny-tiny pieces, but who cares when you're making a doll quilt? I like the intricate nature of her little quilts, and then you throw in all that wonderful scrappiness and you have a winning combination!
Here is a list of all the ones I've done with Lori:
1. Pink Lemonade (hand-pieced, machine quilted and finished)
2. Midnight Stars (machine-pieced, hand-quilted and finished)
3. Cheddar and Crackers (hand-pieced and still a flimsy)
4. Abundance (machine-pieced, machine-quilted and finished)
5. Faithful (machine-pieced, machine-quilted and finished)
If you want to see these, I am pretty sure that they will show up if you put the name in the search box over on my sidebar. Or if you like browsing, look through the year tabs at the top to see finished quilts since 2010.
Happy Quilting, Friends!