Friday, May 4, 2018

Frankfort Girls At Becky's

A week ago, the Frankfort Girls met at Becky's for a morning of sewing and fellowship. What a great group. Most of this group attended the recent Canter's Cave retreat. We squished around the dining table to chat and sew like we hadn't seen each other in ages! Below is a sweet table topper which decorated Becky's table. Tiny thimbles! I love 'em!



Sheryll missed much of retreat due to illness, so she had several finishes to show and tell. I managed to photograph a couple.


I am crazy for this sweet 4-patch quilt. Navy background! Red inner border! I just love it.


I was with Sheryll when the fabrics for this homespun quilt were being purchased. She and Terry went together for they both were going to make it. Terry's is done, I believe, and now so is Sheryll's.


Finally, from Sheryll, she shared her swap quilt. Several of these were shared at retreat, and this was our first chance to see Sheryll's.


Jan shared this t-shirt quilt she made for an upcoming high school grad. She can turn a project around faster than anyone I know.

The rest of us had nothing new since retreat. We look forward to our next get together; there will surely be more pretties to share by then.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!