Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Brunch With Frankfort Girls

Last Friday morning the whole gang showed up for our Christmas Brunch! What a fantastic group of ladies. We meet every-other-Friday morning and take turns hosting. This year, the Christmas celebration just happened to fall on my hosting date, so we partied and gifted and giggled and gabbed - there was not one stitch taken!

I should have taken a few pics of my feast and my table, but alas, I did not. The menu consisted of Crockpot Breakfast Casserole, Ambrosia Salad, assorted mini-muffins, cinnamon rolls, Hot Mulled Cider and Mimosas. Nothing fancy, but filling nonetheless.

Here are some pictures of all the girls as we opened gifts. We trade names, and reveal who we bought for when we exchange gifts. And, we all get a little something extra, too. Such a generous group!

Jan, Becky and Sheryll. 
That pretty "quilts" in the frame is my gift from Sheryll. 

Sharon and Helen.

Terry and Sharon.
You can see by the array of gifts all around that there was quite a bit of gifting and surprising for all. The best, though, is the strong friendship we all have. To say that this group is compatible would be an understatement. These girls are just the best and I am blessed beyond measure to count them as friends.

Coming up tomorrow, I will play hostess to another group of dear friends who are blessings in my life - The Frienzies are coming for a Christmas brunch.  (Yes, another one!) I have had a fun few days of finishing off some Christmas decorating; today is food-prepping day. We will have a similar menu and a gift exchange. Oh, I just love Christmas time!

I hope you are enjoying the many blessings of the Christmas season! I want to savor every moment!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your friends had a wonderful time. Blessings for the season! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!