Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hello December!


Here we are, folks! The end of the year, the first of December, and this month will just fly by as we are busy as can be.

Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, though, let's wrap up last month.


November was a month of family gatherings - three big one. The group in the top row is a group of cousins on Thanksgiving Day at my sister's house. The group in the middle row are my husband and his siblings. We were in Coshocton in the middle of the month for my father-in-law's funeral. Jim is pictured in the center photo. The two groups in the bottom are members of my mother's side of the family - her first cousins Dave, Steve and Scott (first picture) and her Uncle John, Aunt Nina, and another first cousin Marilyn (middle picture).

So that covers the family pictures. The quilting pictures show two flimsies - the Christmas panel quilt and the Chock Full O' Charms quilt, and then two stars I've just recently made. I am seriously entertaining a new year's goal of stars, stars, and more stars. We'll talk more about that as the month wears on.

So, let's see what I can accomplish this month. I doubt there'll be a whole lot of sewing, as we are hosting 3 different events here this month. With all the shopping, decorating, cooking, baking and wrapping, I will be busy enough. I can't forget the end the fall semester for my three comp classes. It'll be nice to have that off the radar for awhile.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. You had a busy month! Have fun making stars in 2019. I'll be making some stars too, Antique Stars!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!