Monday, February 4, 2019

Slow Stitching

I've added a new slow-stitching project to my arsenal - embroidery!

My best friend Sharon gave me this gift last month for my birthday. I started it about 10 days ago, and find myself strangely drawn to it! This could very easily become a new addiction.



I've enjoyed working on this in the evenings while we watch tv - movies, sports, shows - I can usually multitask. I may have to improve my lighting though! My eyes don't work like they used to, darn it!

The pattern is by Cozy Blue Handmade. I haven't started following them yet, but they have an IG account, so I will probably check them out. I can hardly believe that I am actually thinking about what embroidery project I will work on after I complete this one! gaahh! I have some of Grandma's upstairs in her stuff, and I may go that direction.

I am linking up with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitches, even though it's Monday! Hope I don't miss the deadline!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I enjoy hand embroidery, I think it's very relaxing in the evenings or any time during the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your embroidered flower is beautiful. Your stitching is lovely. I understand perfectly why this stitching could become your new addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely, you are doing great with your stitching! Hand embroidery is so therapeutic in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!