Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello April!



We have had a gray, dreary, cool day here in southern Ohio, not at all indicative of the gorgeousness that April generally offers. However, weather forecasts indicate that the next few days are supposed to be all that one hopes for an April day - sunshine, blue skies, and warm temperatures.

I say "Bring it!"

Today I worked on more of those square in a square blocks for the scrappy effort I'm trying to finish. Helping me is Scott Harvath, star of a multi-volume series by Brad Thor. He solves all the cases and is totally supportive of my quilting while he fights the world's evils.

Not much more to report. I will need to get some monthly goals lined up so that I don't fritter too much time away.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!