Friday, July 1, 2022

Welcome July!

I have returned! My sporadic attention to this blog will hopefully improve with the beginning of a new month. Welcome July! I'm glad you're here, and I want you to be long and lazy, okay?

These lilies are growing in our garden. DH has planted lots of them and they seem to come into full beauty at the end of June and early July. What gorgeous splashes of color we are enjoying! You may as well enjoy them, too!







The last one pictured is rather unique in that the tall purple bloom is growing out of all those yellow flowers. Cross-pollination? I guess so.

My reasons for slowing down with posting have largely to do with my attempting to return order to my house. Before vacation we tore out the 30-year-old carpet in the front room and dining room. Within days of returning from vacation, the new flooring was laid. Then began the long and very tedious process of recreating our living spaces. We tried to do a bit of a refresh from the look we'd had previously - which amounted to updating tired looks from the 80s and 90s, mostly. hmmmm 

We are almost there. I will share pics of the new spaces in the next couple of days.

All that vacationing and remodeling in June left little time for sewing, sadly. My productivity suffered - waaahh! Perhaps I can devote some good quality time to playing catch up this month.

Hope you have a great Friday! And a great July! We get to start off with some Independence Day fireworks!

Lots to celebrate!

Happy Quilting, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!