Thursday, May 11, 2023

Sharon's Latest Beauty

 

Yes, Sharon and I still attempt to make time to sew together, but I tell ya, the stuff of life does have a tendency to get in the way from time to time. Last Thursday, we had a lovely day of stitching, one that resulted in a gorgeous finish for Sharon. Take a look.

 The pattern is Chock Full O' Charm, one that both Sharon and I have made several times. The fabric is French General - La Vie Boheme. The coolest thing: our friend Dee gifted two charm packs plus yardage (border!!) to Sharon a little while back and now already this gorgeous quilt has come together!!

 

I don't know about you, but I've never met a French General fabric I didn't like. This line is just as wonderful as all those previous lines. Absolutely scrummy! (A reference for viewers of The Great British Baking Show.)


Isn't she a beauty?! That narrow inner border really does the trick in setting off both the interior of the quilt as well as the fantastic outer border. A gem of a quilt, for sure!

Hope you are getting things done on this fine day! We've had a whirlwind of activity lately. From a swarm of bees on the front porch to window additions on the back porch, we are certainly staying busy!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!