Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Monday, February 14, 2011

It Fits Perfectly

I spread out  my Dressmaker's Quilt on our bed yesterday, and it's a perfect fit!

Really pleased with those log cabin borders. Also really loved gazing at it, noting each fabric, admiring the variety - gosh, I just love it.

It is now folded up and on a hanger in the sewing closet - it's joined the ranks of 8 other quilt tops awaiting quilting.

Today, I've been sewing together rows of the beige/red star and stepping stones quilt. Something red for Valentine's Day? Yes, I think so!

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a perfect fit and it is gorgeous! You should move this one up the line for quilting!!

Love your red and white project too. What a classic combination.