Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Wedding Day Approaches!

We are just 2 weeks away from the big wedding day for my DD Erin. Last Saturday, DD Emma, the maid of honor, pulled off a really fun bachelorette party for the bride and the bridesmaids. Moms were welcome at the dinner portion of the evening, and it looked to me like everyone was having a wonderful time.

Here are my precious daughters, complete with their Minnie Mouse ears. Erin and Jeff will be going to Disney World on their honeymoon, so the theme for the evening was everything princess.


And here is the bride with a little surprise for the bar-hopping portion of the evening. This is the part that I opted out of! I think they had a lot of fun - the bars close at 2am, and they got in at 2:30! Yes, they had a designated driver.


The wedding preparations are nearly complete. I think Erin has done a pretty good job of planning this shindig! It will be here before we know it!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Jayne. You have two gorgeous daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jayne, your daughters are gorgeous!! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wedding, how exciting. And so nice that they are so close, nothing beats having a sister as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have 2 beautiful daughters Jayne.

    Happy Mothers Day. I hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!