Monday, May 12, 2014

Two Near Finishes

On Friday the Frankfort girls were here at my house for sewing and fellowship. We had Sharon O. on our minds as she was undergoing surgery that day. I'm happy to report that she got along fine, and is mending at home with her husband and worthy caretaker Fred.

As for stitching news, two of the gals had quilts very near to being finished, and I thought I'd share those with you today.


This is from JoAnn; it's a gorgeous patriotic quilt, quite large and very striking.


Above is a quilt from Terry. She bought the blocks at either an auction or tag sale, and set them together, quilted it, and is currently binding it. This makes me think of the quilts I saw my grandmother making as I was growing up. She made countless LeMoyne star quilts for all the grandchildren.

That's all I've got for today, peeps.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!