Sunday, March 6, 2016

Frankfort Girls Come to Visit

I served as hostess on Friday morning to the Frankfort girls. We were missing Jan who had rotator cuff surgery on Tuesday. JoAnn was back with us after 2 months in Florida. Our conversations were exceedingly varied, but strangely, our projects were not.

Applique and POTC were the only things we were working on. First, let's look at the appliques.


Sharon O. is making this pretty creation. I am sorry that I did not get a look at her pattern, so I guess we will all be surprised at how the finish will look.

Sheryll is continuing another panel of a project. This one is long and narrow with a variety of flowers.

Terry is working on this panel of the same project that Sheryll's applique is for. Terry has opted for a light background. Two versions of one pattern. I am eager to see them entirely finished, as I suppose they are, as well.

JoAnn and I worked on Patchwork of the Cross - POTC - stitching. Here are 3 pics of JoAnn's work.



These blocks are just gorgeous. Don't you love how cool designs can become when fussy cut just so?

Here is my POTC block made of Christmas fabrics. I have no idea what I will do with it, but at least all the parts are attached and won't be lost.

That's about all for today, folks. I have been on spring break from OUC this week, and will head back to class tomorrow. I need to do some prepping for class, but I would also like to get a bit of stitching in before the day is out. We shall see how productive I am.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Those POTC blocks are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those POTC blocks are so cool. love it and love seeing all your projects

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!