Thursday, March 3, 2016

Varied Use of Mondo Bag

Going through old text messages, I found these two pictures from about a month ago. We were joined by all the kids for dinner in Columbus and went back to Erin and Jeff's apartment afterwards. Erin then demonstrated a new and innovative use for her Mondo Bag.

This is the Mondo Bag I gave Erin for Christmas. Who knew that it would serve in this capacity??
 

Doesn't every stylish chick need a stylish bag for carrying her cat? I don't think Rocky is too thrilled with the concept. He's got a bewildered look on his face.

I did make a good bit of progress on niece Abby's quilt. I am also going to start a little quilt that I saw pictured on Lori's blog, Humble Quilts. Click here to see a picture of it.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!