Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Change Of Pace

I think my continual posting about the gray quilt I'm doing for Elisa is leaving readers/viewers wanting something different. And I didn't have to look far to find it.


Sharon was here for sewing last Tuesday and continued work on her Lorraine quilt. It is going to look spectacular. Click here to read some history on it, if you like. Here's an even earlier one.



These colors are just so fantastic; it would not matter what pattern a quilter used with fabric so gorgeous, but this hourglass block and the surrounding sashing is sure looking mighty fine.

I have done a bit of stitching on my own Lorraine quilt. I will try to get some good pics to share in the coming days.

Hope you're having a great Sunday! We are off to visit DD2 and her boyfriend today. They have a new apartment that we have not yet seen! Should be a great day for a little road trip.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Sharon has managed perfect points on her hourglass blocks and the colours and patterns are jumping out of my screen, so zingy! Hope you all enjoyed the visit ☺

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!