Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lorraine Progress for Sharon

We sewed here yesterday, as we do most Tuesdays, and Sharon is going great guns on her Lorraine project. Click back here to read about our day spent beginning our Lorraine adventure. I went ahead with some of my stitching on my own, but Sharon saved hers for this week's efforts.

All her hourglass blocks were finished, and she had strips cut for sashing them. The detail work involved ensuring that no colors were over-used and that all colors were sufficiently random in their placement.


The way these are coming together is thrilling. The colors just sing in their vibrancy. I can't wait to see how this continues to grow.

Happy Quilting, Friends!




1 comment:

  1. Those prints and vibrant colours really do look gorgeous ☺

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!