Friday, April 28, 2017

Chevron OSU Quilt Top

A week ago I was whining about not getting very much accomplished in the sewing room. I think the mere fact that I posted my sorry state of affairs ended up pushing me to do something about it. By gosh, I went to work on that 9-Patch Strippy and finished it off last Saturday.

Tuesday and Wednesday, I managed to finish the chevron baby quilt. That should have been such an easy thing to do; it's embarrassing to admit that I dragged it out so long. When my order for 505 Spray Baste comes in, I will machine-quilt it. First, some close-up shots...




The baby's father is a proud OSU alum, and he is sure to approve of this quilt for his new little bundle of joy. Here's a look at the full quilt.


Next up for me is one more item on that April to-do list: make the last 3 Swoon blocks. It will be nice to get Swoon checked off the list, too, so I will be working to make that happen.

I am linking this quilt top finish to Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday linky party - go have a peek!

Hope you are approaching the end of April will equally pleasing results.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea for a baby quilt! I love the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!