Saturday, October 13, 2018

Getting Organized

Now don't laugh because I know it seems hard to believe, but I really do try to be organized. I admit that I often don't know what book I'm supposed to be reading for book club, and I have been known to show up on the wrong day for appointments or at the wrong time. Planners, used properly, ought to correct those embarrassing lapses.

In the midst of my haphazard social obligations, housekeeping duties and work-in-progress sewing room, some organization does occur. Honest!

And I am already planning to be even more organized in 2019, because look what has arrived in my life. This planner is massive! I am glad I ordered it early, for it will take me 3 months to study it and figure out how to use it. I might check to see if an owner's manual was included. *wink*


For a couple of years, I have honed my record-keeping and planning skills in smaller planners purchased at Office Max. They have served me well, and I have grown used to using them, well, mostly.

After seeing this beautiful planner all over Instagram, I investigated further to see if it would suit me. The accompanying bonuses sure look promising!

Apparently, after investigating, this planner won me over, for now it awaits the start of the new year and an even better-organized me.

Well, that's the plan, anyway.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. Planners are great if you remember to write in them! It's great to be organized though. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!