Monday, April 15, 2019

Jacket Progress

Bit by bit, I am adding embroidery - doing so as I feel confident about the design and stitches - on my old white jeans jacket. I carry it around with me, sometimes, in the event that I might take a moment to stitch. Sometimes I do; sometimes I don't; I'm sure you all can relate, right?


I want my embellishments to be multi-colored, so I put away the red and have begun some flowers. Yesterday I did stems and leaves - green. I tried a yellow flower, but it looks pretty sad, so I will have to rethink that, or consider adding more colors with petals or something.

As I've said from the beginning - we shall see.


This picture shows most of the stitching thus far. I like how that meander stitching turned out above the left breast pocket. It was free-hand, as is everything I've stitched so far.

It's Holy Week! Are you ready for Easter?

I am linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.

Happy Stitching, Friends!


1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!