Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Proof

In yesterday's post I mentioned that I spent all morning clearing out my clothes closet. In the interest of providing proof of my hard work, take a look at this! Two huge garbage bags full of clothes that will be taken to the local Christian Center. I am motivated to more purging, so I hope April can be a big-time purging month. That will be so awesome.


I have to whine a bit. I have used a program called PicMonkey for about three years to edit my pictures for this blog. It is time-consuming, but I read that it's necessary, so I do it. Well, PicMonkey has recently made some changes and updates to their website, meaning I have to learn new stuff.

WAAA!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!

Okay, I feel better. I should have cropped the photo above, and I did not attach my watermark, so rather than learn the changes made to PicMonkey, I just used the plain old picture. Maybe this weekend I will take some time to figure out the updates.

And here's some more proof - of the coming of Spring! Feast your eyes on these bright spots of spring color to brighten your day.



Short and sweet here folks. I will try to be back tomorrow with more quilt-related material.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Any accomplishment feels good and cleaning out a closet is a wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! And your photos look lovely!. I understans your frustration with changing technology! I was introduced to Photopea as a free photo editing site. It works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two huge, stuffed bags of de-cluttering--so inspiring! I've been spring purging, as well, but I am dismayed that things look WAY worse before they look better...Please keep posting pics of your hard work this April!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!