Wednesday, April 3, 2019

9-Patch Group Project - Part 2

On Friday, the Frankfort girls came here for our regularly scheduled stitching time. Exciting stuff! We had our 9-Patch Exchange!

This is a group that loves an "activity." Back several months we agreed to have a 9-patch exchange, and decided that the end of March was enough time to get 40 blocks made to share with the gang. I made mine several weeks ago, and actually wrote a bit about it here.


I loved the exchanging activity so much that I failed to take pictures of us while we were parading around my kitchen bar/counter picking up our blocks. It sure was fun, trust me!


Now, regular readers here will recall that I got so carried away with making my 40 blocks that I went on to make about 40 more, and even sewed them into a half-quilt. Now that I have these new exchange blocks, I am ready to add on to make a complete quilt top.


I am very eager to get back to this and git'er done!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! Your quilt is going to be beautiful with all of the different fabrics in the nine patches. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 9 patch quilts. Have fun finishing the quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!