Monday, April 1, 2019

Welcome April!

The most magical month of the year has arrived! April! All manner of wonders appear in April - red bud trees, peonies, lilacs, magnolias - I love everything about the blooming of spring in Ohio! And a big portion of it occurs in April.
One quarter of 2019 is in the rearview mirror, though, and as I look back at what I have accomplished, I have to take some satisfaction in things. My biggest priority has been to purge and organize. With that in mind, I went through my entire clothing closet this morning and purged a massive pile of clothes. A closet that had way too many things folded in heaps on the floor, hangers askew, and general disorder is now completely pared down and hanging neatly on hangers sorted with like things together. I love it. And I have a very healthy pile of clothes to send off to the local Christian Center.

As far as sewing and quilting goes, I need to get focused on something specific. I have no direction at the moment, and I fear I am wasting time "piddling" when I could be much more productive. I will firm up some plans and report soon.

Hope your Monday and your new month is off to a bang-up start!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love your collage of projects in the last post. You have much to show for your time. Even closet cleaning leaves one with such a sense of accomplishment, doesn't it. I did the same thing last week.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!