Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall Table Topper Surprise

A week ago while my sister Sandy was here visiting, she admired my fall table topper. This is one I made several years ago; if I remember, I bring it out each fall for the center of the kitchen table.


It is nothing special; just 4 star blocks set with surrounds of brown and cheddar/orange borders. I serves its purpose, that is all.

So when Sandy admired it and said that she needed to get some fall going in her house, I had the idea that I could easily help in that effort by making a topper for her.

You read all about the one I made earlier this week - click here, if you didn't. And on Wednesday evening, I had plans for being in Hillsboro, so I popped by her place and plunked her new topper onto her kitchen table/bar.

After she discovered it, I asked her to gussy it up a bit and send me pics so I could share here. And that is what you are seeing next...



I think she likes it! When such a small effort can put a smile on someone's face, it's totally worth it, right??

Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. I love your fall toppers Jayne. I get so excited to bring all of mine out this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple quilt but it brought so much joy! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!