Monday, September 2, 2019

Meeting On-Line Quilters

Blogging for over ten years has given me a unique glimpse into a world of quilters and other makers that I would never have otherwise encountered. This blogging journey has been ever so fascinating, and has immersed me in quilting world-wide. Technology has afforded me access to a tremendous diversity of quilters - all ages, all styles, all backgrounds, and all methods.


One Canadian quilter I follow, Benita of Victoriana Quilt Designs,  invited me and many other bloggers to join in on a meet-and-greet event which will be ongoing through September. If you visit each blogger, there will be ways to enter give away opportunities to win all manner of quilt-related prizes. The event officially kicks off tomorrow, Tuesday, September 3,  and lasts all month. Consider this your obligatory "tease." You can click here to read Benita's official tease as well as peruse the list of prizes she's compiled.

Look for this Meet and Greet coming up tomorrow!!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!